Pages

Jan 10, 2014

Humbled and Honored ~ Sunshine Blog Award



Coffee cup in hand,
I was perusing my inbox this morning 
and happened upon to this comment 
from a reader of a recent post on my blog:

"Congratulations!

I have nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award! 
Please accept this award for the wonderful way your blog has blessed others."

Well how kind is that! 


After some further link hopping I learned from Peggy Hale that the Sunshine Blog Award originated to highlight blogs that:



"positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere." 


Such an honor to have my writing and photography included in that category!

I'm delighted that the original photos and thoughts of praise for divine blessings that are posted here at Reflections – Beside Still Waters has touched the heart a reader in a way that prompted her to confer such an honor and to share this recognition with me. 





As a Sunshine Blog Award recipient 

I'm asked to share some random bullet points about myself:

Love cool, moist air; think fall or northwest coast
Trees and water inspire me
Walking is my exercise of choice
Educator by temperament and calling 
Traveled extensively across America 
Extensive Reader {still prefer hard copy book-in-hands}
Prefer green tea, crave oatmeal cookies, love one pot meals
Passionate life long learner
Spiritual, devoted Christian
Painter in training
Weaver of words

~
Read here for thoughts on Hope,
or browse the side bar for topics of your choice.

~

I am inspired by and read several fellow bloggers including: 







No comments:

Post a Comment