Pages

Mar 24, 2012

Miraculous Signs Revealed






His miraculous signs ...revealed his glory 
and his disciples put their faith in him. 
John 2:11




Miraculous signs [sometimes] and day to day blessings [often] .... they present themselves with increasing abundance with intention focused on the seeing of them. The anniversary of a full  year marking in a journal these daily blessings and sometimes-miracles arrived and I am not done with the looking for them. I am not done anticipating them. I am not done noting what God has wrought this day that is working for good. I am not done believing there is more joy coming from his hands. I am not done building faith based on the Holy Trinity's presence in my life. I am not done being  certain that
he is not done with me.
Prayerfully noting with thanksgiving:
954 ~ tender stories shared among faith filled women in Beth Moore Bible Study
955 ~ rain , thunder, wind; moving winter out for spring's reign
957 ~ machines and tools and those blessed with the gift of creating them
961 ~ kind professional affirmation
962 ~ public parks, green spaces, boulevard medians, nature preserves, arboretums, gardens; all displaying spring's ethereal green 
963 ~ momentary lull in tasks, hours to regenerate

 Click on the links below to see more photos
 posted by faith filled photographers: 
SUNDAY , Snapshot and ScriptureStill Saturday
and more gratitude being offered at:

11 comments:

  1. Spring is a season of revealing the glory of God. It's just all on display! Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo. Such assurance is found in John 2:11. So glad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never want to be done seeing His gifts. I never want to be done with remembering He is not done with me. Thank you for reminding me of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra,
      It has brought such joy to attend to god's daily gifts, especially in less than perfect circumstances. The scripture is true, God's constancy results in deeper faith. Thanks for 'stopping by'.

      Delete
  4. It is amazing what I can see when I am looking with God's perspective instead of my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very insightful Jen. Thank you for your thoughts.

      Delete
  5. The unexpected and yet they come showering upon us by His Grace and Mercy. Miracles each day small and at times larger, but always with thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the notion of "showered gifts'; it is so true.

      Delete
  6. His miraculous signs...they are all around us if we but have the eyes to see. Oh, that like you, "I am not done being certain that He is not done with me." Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photo. Spring is such a special time with all the colorful gifts from our dear Father.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of intentionally looking for His signs and blessings...too often I just sit back and wait for them to hit me in the face. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete